We Design, Implement, and install full security packages from surveillance and recording to access control solutions for many industries throughout New England and beyond.
Some of our services include: Security Camera Installation & Repair, CCTV System Installation & Repair, Security Monitoring Services, Alarm System Installation & Repair, Access Control System Installation & Repair and Security System Installation.
We provide tracking, analytics, support and service for multiple camera and media formats to ensure that your video security records are accurate, safe and up-to-date.
- IP & Analog Video Surveillance Systems
- IP & Analog Access Control Systems
- Integrated IP Video Monitoring & Access Control Security System Solutions
- Video Tracking & Analytics
- LAN / WAN Integration
- Remote Computer Access through LAN and Off-Site Systems
- Card Access Systems
- Multi-Camera Remote Control Systems for meeting rooms with off premise feeds or video feeds to overflow rooms
- DVR's and NVR's
- Camera Types Available: Indoor & Outdoor (Pan / Tilt and Fixed), Mega Pixel, IP, Wireless, Color, Day / Night, Infrared
- Leading Vendors: Exacqvision, IQInvision, Arecont, etc.
Valley IP solutions provide total management of campus and large facilities by integrating the video surveillance, access control and intrusion detection systems.
The ability to use one keypad or one screen to view the status of your enterprise regardless of location is unprecedented in security.
Valley with the communications and security industry knowledge has been providing IP security systems since 1995. Our reputation and attention to detail have won us several awards in the security installation business.
Valley is an Axis Solution Silver Partner for our Security Division. We offer complete solutions and have successfully completed Academy training/certification requirements, and are actively growing our business through the sale of Axis products.
Avigilon Corporation provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions.
PlateSmart Technologies provides accurate and affordable “software only” license plate recognition (LPR) solutions for mobile and fixed security solutions. PlateSmart software can turn any conventional surveillance camera into a Vehicle Recognition Identification (VRI) camera. PlateSmart is not just an ordinary license plate reader. We provide the most powerful, flexible, and affordable vehicle recognition video analytics solutions for your organization.
Security, Surveillance, Monitoring and Access Control Systems
Benefits and Cost Savings
- Competitive hourly wage rates
- Competitive discounts on equipment
- Prompt Payment Discounts
- Multiple Contractors in each category to allow additional savings through quoting
This contract covers the acquisition of Security Systems and Related Services to include, but not limited to, Video, Access Control, Integrated Video Management, Visitor Management, Locks, Alarms, Monitoring Services/Systems, Catalog Sales, Service, and Maintenance.
There are three categories and one subcategory available:
Who Can Use This Contract?
Applicable Procurement Law: MGL c. 7, § 22; c. 30, § 51, § 52; 801 CMR 21.00
1. Cities, towns, districts, counties, and other political subdivisions;
2. Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein;
3. Independent public authorities, commissions, and quasi-public agencies;
4. Local public libraries, public school districts, and charter schools;
5. Public Hospitals owned by the Commonwealth;
6. Public institutions of high education;
7. Public purchasing cooperatives;
8. Non-profit, UFR-certified organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth;
9. Other States and Territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent required; and
10. Other entities when designated in writing by the State Purchasing Agent.