Valley is pleased to announce that Tom Hamel has completed his CTS-I Certification. The (Certified Technology Specialist – Installation) achievement shows that Tom has completed many courses designed to enhance his Audio Visual installation capabilities.
The Courses Covered
- Following specifications, schematics, codes and safety protocols.
- Administering installation process logistics.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving systems.
- Maintaining tools and equipment.
- Communicating with clients, designers, other trades, other installers and staff to provide the best audiovisual solutions for client needs, on time and within budget.
A perfect mount solution to easily move your large touchscreen displays up and down.
Wireless Presentation and Collaboration System
Give everybody the opportunity to share content -
at the click of a button
ClickShare lets you share your content on the large meeting room screen in the most intuitive way possible. Cables are no longer needed: just start your presentation by simply pushing a button – whether of a USB-device you connect to your laptop PC or MAC, or by using the user-friendly app for iPhone, iPad, or Android. What’s more, ClickShare also automatically displays the most optimal resolution, without messing up the layout on your laptop.
Stop by at Valley's booths and see what we have to offer!
Booth Numbers 322, 323, 324, 333, 334
(Massachusetts Computer Using Educators)
Fall Technology Conference
Dare to Innovate
October 21-22, 2015
Valley Communications Systems, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have been selected as a successful bidder for the Massachusetts OFF40 Contract: Audio, Video, Multimedia Presentation Equipment RFR for procurement in Categories 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for all regions (statewide).