Transform Meeting Rooms and Allow For An Open Collaboration Session Among All Participants. Integrate with existing in-room AV control systems like Crestron, Extron and AMX
Solstice enables multiple users to connect simultaneously to a shared display using a range of devices over an existing WiFi or Ethernet network. With a Solstice-enabled display in the room, any number of users can instantly connect, share and control the display, fostering collaboration and decision-making. Enterprise customers can use the Solstice Dashboard to centrally manage all of their Solstice displays across their corporate network.
Rich Content Sharing Capabilities
- Unlimited simultaneous users via WiFi and/or Ethernet connections
- Connect with Windows, Apple and Android devices – laptops, tablets, smartphones
- Share applications, documents, images, videos, etc.
- Each participant can share multiple streams to the display
- Live streams of video and other media with synchronized audio supports 1080p at 30 fps
- Changes made to content visible on screen in real time
- Users control screen layout – look at one thing or a dozen things on screen at the same time
- Laptop screen privacy – users can share a single application window
- iPhone and iPad mirroring
- Multiple use modes to support both presenter-controlled sessions and “equal-access-for-all” sessions
- In open sessions, any participant can control the posts of anyone else in the session
Enhances Existing Investments
- Display software runs on a standard Windows computer
- No proprietary hardware to purchase or install
- Runs over existing WiFi or Ethernet networks, no specialized network required
- Integrate with existing in-room AV Control systems like Crestron, Extron and AMX
- Run in parallel with WebEx, Lync, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Incorporate external video sources such as Apple TV or VTC systems
Enterprise Class Software Product
- Centralized IT administrator interface
- Configure, manage and monitor displays throughout the enterprise
Solstice Directory Service (SDS)
- Easily set up display discovery across the existing corporate network
Unlimited simultaneous participants. existing network. sharing any room display.
Turn-Key Collaboration System
BTX understands that it is often necessary to have an all-in-one solution for in-room collaboration, and so we’ve developed the BTX Solstice Appliance and Bundled products, designed to suit most scenarios for simple and fast installation.
BTX Solstice Appliance
Two versions of the BTX Solstice Appliance for collaboration are available - one for unlimited presenters and one for up to four presenters, and each come with an option for an extended software maintenance period. The hardware is the same in each solution allowing an easy upgrade from Solstice SGE (4 Presenter Version) to Solstice Unlimited if room requirements change. The appliance solution includes a windows operating system, keyboard, mouse, power supply and the Solstice by Mersive software. The BTX Solstice Appliance is optimized to run Mersive Solstice Display software. This configuration is locked down making this a truly plug and play collaboration appliance.
BTX Solstice Bundled Solution
For those who want the freedom to have the hardware available for other uses, there is a Bundled Solution available. Like the BTX Solstice Appliance, it comes in two versions – one for unlimited presenters and one for up to four presenters. It includes all of the same hardware and software as described above, but with the option to use the hardware for additional software solutions.