Flexible, far-reaching and interactive. The new and versatile iRover2 is a modular unit that supports Short Throw and Ultra Short Throw Projectors.
The new iRover2 by Copernicus continues to build on the success of the Interactive-Rover product family
By including unique features, the iRover2 delivers full classroom mobility, adjustable board height options and introduces a new
board tilting system. Other new features include a universal
projector mount, rear facing magnetic dry erase whiteboard,
secure locking box and storage tubs.
The iRover2 supports short throw and ultra short throw projectors and is available in two models - Base and Premium.
Base Model Features
- Height adjustment. With a 17" range, boards can be adjusted to view at high and low levels
- Tilting board. Boards can be viewed perpendicular to the floor or angled at 10 degrees in the lower height positions
- Laptop arm. Fits securely onto the handle of the frame and can be stored away on the side of the cart
- Universal projector mount with your choice of short throw and ultra short throw projectors
- Universal mounting brackets. Allows for the use of multiple board sizes on one frame
- 4" locking wheels for improved maneuverability. Wheels swivel and lock in tow directions and are pinch point free
- Cable management system
- Power bar with an 8" cord and six outlets
- Ergonomic handles
- Large storage shelf
- Fits through most doorways
- Touch Pointer holder
- AND most importantly, an on-the-move horn
The iRover2 meets the needs of teachers and students alike by creating a unique technological and traditional learning environment.
The iRover2 Premium Model includes all the features outlined in the Base Model plus:
- A lock box including 2 keys for added security. Suitable for accommodating CPU's, laptops and other devices
- Tubs with storage frame. Metal frame holds 3 stubby tubbies and one open tub
- Rear facing magnetic dry erase whiteboard. Extra surface for students to undertake individual or group activities. Can also be used as a memo board and is ideal for traditional lessons.